Benefits of Grapeseed Oil
Grapeseed oil for skin:
Grapeseed oil contains a bunch of useful substances including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, vitamin E, and linoleic acid greatly beneficial for everyday skincare. It contains 73% of linoleic acid which is beneficial in the treatment of acne, dermatitis, allergic reactions, atopic eczema and dry and itchy skin.
- Helps protect against UV radiation, lighten the effects on age spots and pigmented skin caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Its antioxidant properties help reduce damage to skin cells and enhance the production of collagen and elastin which is important for strong and healthy looking skin.
- Helps delay skin aging by minimizing the damage caused by free radicals.
- keeps the skin firm and smooth
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, and saggy skin when used regularly.
- Grapeseed oil has natural mildly astringent that helps to tighten and tone skin.
- Grapeseed oil relieves under eye dark circles naturally in just a few weeks, when applied daily.
- Grapeseed oil is a great facial and body moisturizer does not clog skin and is suitable for all skin types.
- Grapeseed oil can be safely used on infants with dry skin and is great for massaging your baby.
Grapeseed oil for hair:
- Grapeseed oil smoothes out hair cuticles, helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends, and brittle hair.
- Contains antioxidants that help to block the production of DHT, a hormone that causes hair loss,
- Contains fatty acid that promotes hair growth thereby reviving brittle or weak hair.
- Helps restore hair strength and shine
- Grapeseed oil helps protect your hair against damage caused by flat iron and blow dryer. Using grapeseed oil as haircare protect hair against heat.
- Continued use of grapeseed oil for hair, ward against dandruff and flaky scalp and fight against cradle cap in infants.
- Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E and linoleic acid, that helps in strengthening hair follicles, thereby making hair tougher and healthier. It is quickly absorbed by the scalp and moisturizes the hair follicles from the roots down.
Grapeseed oil for health:
- Reduce the risk of coronary diseases; a 1993 study supports the claim that grape seed oil increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL-C or “good cholesterol”) levels and reduces LDL levels ( bad cholesterol).
- Grape seed oil contains linoleic acid, which is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that can prove beneficial for people having diabetes.
- Grapeseed oil is high in polyunsaturated and low in saturated fat.
- Reduces surgery and injury swellings faster than any other medicine when used after surgery and beneficial for healing wounds.
- Boost the immune system and increases blood circulation.
- Has Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids that prevent heart disease and influence the body’s biological properties.