Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil for Skin:
Protects Skin Health – Sweet almond oil help protect your skin from the sun’s damaging rays when used regularly. The effect of these rays is linked to increased skin aging and various types of skin cancer. A study on the effects of almond oil on skin’s exposure to UV radiation, published in the “Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology” in March 2007, concluded that skin application of almond oil can slow the aging process and prevent structural damage caused by UV rays.
- Sweet almond oil moisturizes better and deeper compare to commercial moisturizing creams and lotions as it deeply nourishes the skin, making it smooth and soft
- Helps to soothe skin irritation and inflammation and relieve dry and itchy skin. Treats chapped lips and body rashes.
- Help reduce wrinkles, dark circles and under eye bags and is a wonderful make-up remover and facial cleanser
- Sweet Almond Oil improves complexion, retains glow and help to delay the skin aging process
Sweet almond oil for hair:
- Deeply nourishes hair and smooths hair cuticles by locking in moisture
- Strengthen hair preventing hair loss and breakage
- Sweet almond oil makes hair long, thick and strong
- Regular use soften and add shine to hair
Sweet almond oil for health:
- Prevents Heart Ailments; rich in folic acids, saturated fats, protein and potassium which are beneficial for a healthy heart.
- Regular consumption helps regulates blood pressure and maintains cholesterol levels
- Beneficial for the digestive system.
- Boost Memory and Strengthens Nervous System
- Relieves pain and stress from strained muscles. When used in aromatherapy it has calming and cleansing effects.
- Aid in development of the bone system in babies and soften baby skin when used as a regular massage for babies.